Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
We are looking for a Copywriter to help with copy across the Unilever shopper marketing business at Arc. You’d be working on purpose-driven brands like Dove, Knorr and Degree and helping Unilever’s brands and categories succeed at retailers large (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Kroger, Dollar General) and small(er)—think Meijer, Military Commissaries, Publix.
You’ll be partnering with art directors and writing big brand ideas, social campaigns, radio spots and event marketing activations. You’ll also be copywriting for brand pages on retailer websites, banner ads and commerce-driving social, so eCommerce/digital experience is a plus.
The ideal candidate will be curious about life and passionate about shopper marketing. You should be detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple deliverables and projects. Natural storytellers with strong presentation skills thrive on our large, collaborative team of about 30 creatives.
· A degree or portfolio school diploma in English, journalism, communications, or a related field
· 2 - 4 years’ experience as an advertising or marketing copywriter or working internships that equate
· Must have online portfolio or PDF representing campaign ideas or executions, strategic conceptual ideation, attention to detail and a variety in voice and writing style
· A solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
· Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail and grammar
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.