Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
As an Art Direction Intern, you will work to understand our client’s objectives, help shape the creative approach and work with the design team in overseeing the creative vision and execution of projects.
What you’ll do
- Concept ideas for all kinds of clients in all kinds of industries
- Bring those ideas to life with teams and junior copy writer partners
- Work with and learn from art direction and other craft experts
- Operate and learning across mediums, from digital to traditional to cutting-edge spaces like the metaverse
- Contribute to the culture that makes up our team (new people make us better)
- Pursuing a degree, certification program or equivalent work experience
- You can be a rising senior, recent graduate, career changer, or reentering the workforce after taking some time off
- You must be currently based in the U.S.
- Tell us if you are available to work for 40 hours per week. If not, what is your availability? We offer flexible schedules to work around school or other commitments.
Program Duration and Details
- Hybrid Internship (minimum of 1-2 days in office with virtual exceptions by agency)
- 10-week internship program from 6/6/2023-8/18/2023
- Application Deadline is February 24th, 2023
At Publicis Groupe, we offer medical and voluntary benefits to our freelancers and temporary employees. Voluntary benefit options include supplemental medical insurance, transportation, and parking benefits, legal benefits, pet insurance, and auto and home insurance.
You must be actively employed for 90 consecutive calendar days in order to be eligible for Publicis medical and voluntary benefits. You will also be eligible to participate in the Publicis 401(k) Plan after you complete 1,000 work hours in a consecutive 12-month period.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $20-$23/hr. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.