We’re Arc—lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. Let’s face it, with more distractions out there than a TikTok FYP, shoppers are actively resisting brands like never before. That’s why we do everything in our power to make our clients totally irresistible. Like, fresh out the oil, French fry-level irresistible. And because we’re great at what we do, we made it our whole Thing. We call it Irresistible Commerce. We start by figuring out what’s standing in the way of growth and provide compelling creative solutions that are personal, valuable, and a whole lot of fun. And not to brag, but it’s the reason we’re recognized by Adweek, ANA’s Reggie Awards, and the Effies… and why Ad Age has named us a Best Place to Work.
Okay, well, maybe that was a little brag.
For every role, we ask three things—work hard, have fun, be kind. We’re an ego-free, human-first company and we’d love to stay that way. Let’s get started.
The Senior Account Executive serves as an agency catalyst for implementing and achieving the client’s tactical plan by working with internal team members and clients to determine campaign objectives. Under supervision, a Senior Account Executive is engaged in the day-to-day running of the account, shows strategic potential and demonstrates deep knowledge of the client’s business.
Arc Worldwide has successfully won a new piece of business for the agency and given the opportunity to lead shopper and retail activation across of portfolio of brands making the brands irresistible with irresistible commerce. This will be an un-paralleled opportunity to help shape the overall culture and process of the team from the beginning. We're seeking the brightest and the best talent with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build something from the ground up. The Senior Account Executive is the “compass” of the lead team, responsible for chartering the course set out by the Account Director by guiding the junior members of the team through flawless execution.
- Provides day-to-day leadership of the strategic plan execution and ensures creative product achieves client’s and agency’s objectives.
- Oversees the day-to-day execution and ensures high-quality, cost-effective results.
- Demonstrates market insights and contributes to the strategic marketing plan.
- Presents new ideas and innovative approaches to solving client business issues.
- Shopper and retail marketing experience.
- 3+ years previous work experience in an agency setting.
- Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience.
Highly Recommended Skills:
- Interested in technology
- Client program management experience
- Savvy in digital program execution/delivery
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and report on programs
- Experienced working with strategy and creative teams to develop compelling solutions
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents