Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Calling all coffee lovers and donut diehards that also happen to be exceptional designers!
This is your shot to create work for one of America’s most iconic brands. It’s a fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity to create work that a lot of designers only dream of. We execute everything surrounding the restaurant experience from printed POP, digital assets for our menu boards, as well as the menu experience itself. Recently we have also led the design of packaging as it changes during the year!
We are looking for an Junior Art Director, who is a solid designer that can conceptualize and craft unexpected visual approaches to the brand’s needs. Beyond having a unique eye for design, you are someone who would embody our positive, ambitious, and respectful culture. Willing to go the extra mile, able to work fast and be nimble. And someone who will love and champion our work as much as we all already do.
Sound like your cup of coffee? Come run with us.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.). Must be comfortable in Photoshop.
- Bonus: experience working with Adobe XD, After Effects
- Understanding of the creative process and integrated marketing, including video, print, and digital disciplines; and know how to weave ideas across them.
- Appreciation for data and how it can drive bigger thinking and creativity.
- Ability to develop and execute big ideas from beginning to end, and keep deliverables on time and on budget.
- Desire and ability to self-motivate and motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines.
- Portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.