Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Performance Opportunity (Why would someone want this job? In other words, what will the person in this role accomplish in order to be successful?):
Arc Worldwide has successfully won a new piece of business for the agency and has been given the opportunity to lead shopper and retail activation across a major portfolio making the brands irresistible with irresistible commerce. This will be an un-paralleled opportunity to help shape the overall culture and process of the team from the beginning. We're seeking the brightest and the best talent with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build something from the ground up.
The Account Executive has earned the title of being the “go-to” member of the team given that they are in the trenches. Serving as the fuel for the engine, the AE thoroughly understands every aspect of the agency and applies that knowledge in setting the stage for the best creative while effectively executing from start to finish.
- The ultimate doer, driving force for your team!
- The knowledge hub of projects/work streams.
- Takes pride in self/team/agency in every task – big or small – approaches each assignment with curiosity, open-mindedness and forward thinking.
- Hard skills (brand, retail, digital, production, research, etc.): Project management, brand/branding experience, research, general understanding of data analysis.
- Soft skills (client/team culture, communication style, flexibility, etc.): Excellent writing and communication skills, team player/collaborative, strong work ethic.
- Any knowledge/ability mandatories: Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
Scope of Work (General deliverables, types of media and/or creative opportunity):
- Effectively manages the creative process by coordinating logistics, timing, budget and resources.
- Exhibits independence by being autonomous rather than directed.
- Proactively manages obstacles, resourcefully drives projects forward and filters information as necessary.
- Solution-oriented by quickly narrowing in on core issues, identifying innovative and effective solutions.
- Projects optimism and calm in the face of challenges. Knows how to deal with failure.
- Provides support, guidance and oversight to junior team members.
- Build an understanding of consumer insights and business objectives.
- Applies knowledge (competitive, business results and strategy) to drive better creative.
- Sharpens point of view on creative work by thoughtfully considering the brief, clients’ objectives and through the human lens.
- Accountable for flawless execution of programs.
- Agency and client process expert with the knowledge of when/how to flex the process.
- Persuasively present to internal team and/or client.
- Project level financial accountability with a high level of understanding of larger scope.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.