Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Arc Worldwide has successfully won a new piece of business for the agency and given the opportunity to lead shopper and retail activation across of portfolio of brands making the brands irresistible with irresistible commerce. This will be an un-paralleled opportunity to help shape the overall culture and process of the team from the beginning. We're seeking the brightest and the best talent with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build something from the ground up.
Summary & Scope:
As a Sr. Account Executive over some of the biggest, beloved brands at Sam’s Club, BJ’s and Costco, this person will be part of a team that leads some of the most unique, exciting and fun opportunities in the shopper marketing industry. Alongside a direct report that they will coach and manage, the Sr. Account Executive will lead the charge across all creative development and program execution within his/her categories as well as partner with the Account Supervisor to develop tactical plans, manage program budgets and analyze results to drive learnings and optimizations for future programs.
Scope of Work (General deliverables, types of media and/or creative opportunity):
· Develop or assist in development of creative and media briefs
· Management of all program creative and execution deliverables for their assigned categories
· Support in development of tactical plans
· Development of presentation decks (creative, planning, program overviews, etc.)
· Management of program budgets
· Lead development of direct reports through coaching, mentorship and regular, constructive feedback
· Day-to-day communication with clients to ensure needs are being met
· Manage and oversight of client, creative, finance, etc. status trackers
· Lead weekly client status meetings with support from Assistant Account Executive and Account Supervisor
· Develop meaningful relationships with clients, creative teams, vendors, etc.
· Research and share out industry trends, news, opportunities, etc.
· Be a knowledge expert for the portfolio of brands at the Club retailers
Reports to: Account Supervisor
Direct reports: Assistant Account Executive
Hard skills (brand, retail, digital, production, research, etc.): Marketing/Advertising, CPG / Retail, Highly Organized, Keen Attention to Detail, Experience in Digital and Social Marketing, Creative Thinking, Problem Solving, Budget Management, Teacher, Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Soft skills (client/team culture, communication style, flexibility, etc.): Curious, adaptable, analytical, comprehensive and timely communicator, initiative, can roll with the punches and have a good time along the way!
Any knowledge/ability mandatories:
Mandatory 2-3 years in CPG Shopper Marketing
Additional years in a complimentary marketing role preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.