Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
This is an opportunity to grow and revolutionize the way this tech company market’s their PCs in-store across the globe. Working with a global team to develop award-winning cutting edge digital tools and in-store displays. Programs include launching the latest products through a proprietary software technology, on screen demos and interactive display. This is an opportunity to lead a cross functional team and work closely with creative and client partners. You will work with the clients and the creative team to brainstorm innovative retail implementations and help the clients sell-in work to retailers, OEM partners and influencers. Flex your skills as both an account service expert, multitasker and business owner by owning the financial health of the account. The full team is dedicated, smart, and always goes the extra mile to ensure on time delivery.
Skills that you’ll get to leverage include:
· Lead clients through projects
· Develop lasting relationships with clients, retailers, and OEM partners
· Lead and manage communication between all departments
· Manage budgets
· Drive growth with incremental proposals
· Write assignment briefs
· Work with strategy to develop the strategic direction and creative briefs for retail product launches
· Create and update instructional documentation for key retailers
· Manage and communicate with global development and translations teams
Some perks that come with this role include working with an incredible team, having insider knowledge on the latest technology development and innovating in the retail space. Developing award-winning, ground-breaking solutions for PC retailers across the globes. Frequent opportunities for video shoots for retailer promotional and informational videos.
Sr. Account Executives with 5+ years of experience. Experience in being a day-to-day lead for the clients is needed. The person should have strong digital experience and should enjoy adapting in an ever-evolving tech environment. Will support the SVP and Account Director in identifying opportunities to support organic growth.
Skills needed to succeed in this role:
· Must be a self-starter
· Have an interest in technology (not required)
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to keep all teams on track while managing multiple client priorities
· Highly organized and high ability to prioritize, to keep both agency and client teams updated on project statuses and budgets
· Ability to ramp up quickly, navigate complex programs and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.