Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Summary & Scope:
The Freelance Account Supervisor is the “compass” of the lead team, responsible for chartering the course set out by the Account Director by guiding the junior members of the team through flawless execution of two brands.
- Provides day-to-day leadership of the strategic plan execution and ensures creative product achieves client’s and agency’s objectives.
- Oversees the day-to-day execution and ensures high-quality, cost-effective results.
- Demonstrates market insights and contributes to the strategic marketing plan.
- Presents new ideas and innovative approaches to solving client business issues.
Freelance Duration: Effective immediately through June with the potential to get converted into a full-time opportunity within the agency.
- Mandatory: Shopper and retail marketing experience.
- 6-8 years previous work experience in an agency setting.
- Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience.
LOCATION: Arc Headquarters is located in Chicago, but this role can be based anywhere working remotely.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.