Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Snapshot of what we’re looking for
Looking to do super cool work? Like to run brainstorm meetings? How about shaping the narrative for client presentations? Can you get into the details and lead the team to success? Are you highly organized, keeping teams on track? If so, this could be a great role for you.
Our ACD of Copy works in partnership with an ACD of Art, both reporting into a CD on the team. As an ACD, you’ll have direct reports (typically 1-3 team members) and take lead on a variety of projects.
Ideally, this candidate will be an ACD already, or have 3-5+ years as a Senior Copywriter. This is a working role where you’ll have the opportunity to lead and be an individual contributor on the work itself, about 50/50.
This role will be Hybrid based in Chicago, IL.
The Molson Coors team
As one of the larger clients at Arc, the Molson Coors team is alive with activity, highly collaborative and ripe with opportunities. Sure, some of the work is nitty gritty, but we’re constantly doing fun work that can give you (and your portfolio) a buzz.
As Molson Coors’ commerce partner, our ideas are showing up everywhere beer is sold. Grocery and convenience stores, restaurants, pubs, sporting events (hello football lovers!), concerts and more. We’re continuously working on national creative, local activations and projects to support our sport team alliances.
Some of the brands we work with include Miller Lite, Coors Light, Miller High Life, Blue Moon, Peroni, Sol, Keystone Light, Vizzy and a handful more.
Short-list of what you’ll do
- Conceive and execute creative to deliver on the agreed upon strategy
- Manage a team of approximately 1-3 creatives
- Elevate work through mentorship, critique, and hands-on contributions
- Guide decks into strong presentation narratives
- Collaborate with other departments for the success of the work and business
- Partner with CDs and SVP/CD to foster ongoing team health and creativity
- Strong organizational skills
- A collaborative spirit
- A strong portfolio, shopper or commerce work preferred
- Top-notch communication skills
- Command of writing mechanics
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
Arc offers robust and inclusive benefit programs and policies to support the evolving and diverse needs of our talent and enable every person to grow and thrive.
Below are just a few highlights:
Health and Retirement Benefits
- Affordable Medical Plan Options with 3 different levels of plans offered
- Short-term Disability (STD) coverage automatically through a salary continuation plan at no cost to the employee. STD coverage replaces 100% of the employee’s base pay for up to 26 weeks based on years of service with a Publicis company.
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Supplemental Disability options
- 401k Matching Program with 100% of the first 3% of compensation you contribute and 50% of the next 2% of compensation you contribute.
- Health, Wellness & Comfort Reimbursement of up to an annual amount of $250 net for expenses related to health, wellness, and work-from-home comfort
Paid Time Off, Holidays and Family / Parental Care Benefits
- Flexible Time Off with no caps, accruals, or balances.
- 12 Sick Days available to all employees annually in addition to flexible time off
- Generous Holiday Schedule with 15 observed holidays in 2022
- 12 Weeks Paid Parental & Family Care Leave available to all regular employees on day one of employment (no waiting period)
- Up to 22 Weeks Paid for Birthing Parents with combined disability, parental leave, and flexible time off
Additional Highlighted Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement program eligible for $5,250 tax-free reimbursement immediately upon start date
- Up to $1,000 Matching Charitable Contributions inclusive of both dollar-to-dollar and service time donations ($10/hour)
- Work Your World Program where you can work anywhere there is a Publicis Groupe office for up to 6 weeks after your first year of employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.