Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
- Manage & deliver large and small projects on-time and on budget simultaneously
- Actively provide insight & direction to project teams into developing innovative solutions for clients as well as tactically managing the day to day project operations and communications
- Independently & actively manage all aspects of the project: scope, issue/risks, schedule, budget, quality control, communications, team and client relationships on a daily basis
- Lead the project team to accurately scope work and define/leverage the appropriate project delivery method per client assignment brief. Manage projects and teams to approved budgets
- Work with Project Director to identify effective staffing for project needs and maximize the efficiency and optimization of the steam, where applicable
- Establish and build professional relationships with clients and internal departments while ensuring ongoing client satisfaction. Balance focus of communication between building a client partnership and providing key client/internal stakeholders/decision makers with day-to-day project contact.
- Work closely with the client and project team on an ongoing basis to ensure project deliverables are clearly defined, met, and understood. Oversee the development of project deliverables and ensure they are aligned with creative brief.
- Lead, motivate and foster coordination/communication across project teams
- Ensure project team consistently meet and/or exceed the client’s expectations and that client approves & sign-off on all major deliverables
- Prepare and maintain project documentation: project plans, status reports/daily hot sheets, risk assessments, change requests, and resource requests
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in managing multi-phased, complex marketing campaigns
- Successfully managed large and small projects simultaneously in a marketing agency
- Expert knowledge of project management principles, methods & techniques: scope management, project planning, financial (budgeting, forecasting, tracking, reporting)
- Experience managing multiple tracks of a project as an integrated program, with differing timelines, deliverables and expectations
- Proven ability to manage all levels of projects from simple to complex.
- Strong sense of the creative process.
- Ability to manage internal and client stakeholder expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other closely related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.