Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love.
As a Sr. Business Affairs Manager you will advise producers and account teams on SAG-AFTRA/AFM talent requirements and interpret talent union contracts. Reporting into the VP, Resource Management Director, you’ll serve as core member of the Resource Management Team as well as play a part in departmental leadership meetings.
- Advise producers and account teams on SAG-AFTRA/AFM talent requirements.
- Interpretation of talent union contracts.
- Review concepts for permissions and clearances required.
- Issues contracts for production, editorial, talent, and music rights holders.
- Draft production estimates along with producers.
- Arrange for insurance coverage for TV commercial productions, including special insurance requirements.
- Research, clear, negotiate, and issue contracts/licenses as needed for music, stock footage, or other copyrighted materials.
- Process session and usage fees, including submitting session reports, completion reports, and talent advices to payroll companies.
- Coordinate billing, approve, and process vendor invoices.
- Track costs incurred against all approved budgets/estimates.
- Prepare special releases for miscellaneous talent or other production/business needs.
- Advise on procedures, including compliance mandates, approve vendors, legal, insurance, MSAs, NDAs, legal, job orders, accounting, etc.
- Coordinate closely with Conill for Spanish-language adaptation, including sharing talent and production info as well as coordinating intercompany billing.
- Previous experience working with SAP Altair strongly preferred.
- Experience with TEAM and Extreme Reach payroll platforms preferred.
- 5-7+ years of Business Affairs experience.
- Strong knowledge of SAG-AFTRA Commercials Contract.
- Strong knowledge of production and post production industry.
- Able to manage several projects at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to manage and track production budgets and assist with client billing.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.