Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
The Account Director has an opportunity to lead the comprehensive ecommerce and in-store digital experience with a top-of-the-line Global technology client. Key areas of the role are managing the client, collaborating with strategy and creative to come-up with solutions, collaborating with partner agencies and managing the day-to-day budgets. Some of the exciting past programs include working with influencer talent, creating custom content for retailers, brainstorming new digital experiences and collaborations with global retailers. The mediums range from digital to video to installations. The business has won the most awards and continues to be championed as best-in-class retail implementations inside of Intel and throughout the industry. With a client that is open to new ideas and innovations, the business has a high potential for outside the box thinking and growth. The mediums range from digital to video to installations. The business has won the most awards and continues to be championed as best-in-class retail implementations inside of Intel and throughout the industry. With a client that is open to new ideas and innovations, the business has a high potential for outside the box thinking and growth. Past programs driving innovation at Arc are: trialing integrated AR shopping experiences, creating experiential programs and vetting new technologies for use in marketing
Some perks that come with this gig are… Working with a killer team that has insider knowledge on Intel’s latest technologies and innovating in the retail space. Potential travel to global retailers. Being on the cutting edge of marketing innovation.
Skills that you’ll get to leverage include:
- Client relationship building and feedback management
- Estimating and managing scopes, budgets and financial documentation
- Brainstorming incremental projects with creative/strategy
- Working with strategy, creative and production to see work through from start to delivery
- Writing POVs and proposals for new work
- Working with the Sr. AEs to accomplish tasks
- 8+ years of experience (agency, sales or client-side)
- Experience leading the day-to-day for clients
- Strong digital experience and an interest in an ever-evolving tech environment
Highly Recommended Skills:
- Interested in technology
- Client program management experience
- Savvy in digital program execution/delivery
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and report on programs
- Experienced working with strategy and creative teams to develop compelling solutions
Nice to have skills:
- Desire to dig into the intricacies of computer purchasing
- Technology account experience
- Excited about changing in-store experiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.