Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Account Director (AD) manages a brand or segment of an account to bring consistent thought leadership and support the client’s marketing needs. In addition, they build a motivated, collaborative and high-performing team capable of supporting a variety of marketing initiatives and programs to his/her client account. An Account Director's activities contribute measurably to Arc Worldwide's reputation, generate year-to-year increases in agency profits, assist in generating success in securing new business and develop client solutions and strategic insights that contribute to the agency's market presence.
Success looks like:
· Ability to quickly build trust with internal and client team
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Oversee flawless execution within assigned line of business
Scope of Work
Client management and execution of key customer plans and retail tactics inclusive of in-store signage, shopper incentives and engagement (coupons, contests/sweepstakes), digital tactics, and shopper media.
Account Director with at least 5 years retail/shopper marketing at an agency is a must. Ideally, the candidate would also have all or most of the following:
- Beverage/Alcohol category experience
- Ability to identify new opportunities for business growth
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional partners; creative, strategists, media, etc
- Experience leading and managing teams and providing actionable constructive feedback
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.