Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
The Senior Account Executive serves as an agency catalyst for implementing and achieving the client’s tactical plan by working with internal team members and clients to determine campaign objectives. Under supervision, a Senior Account Executive is engaged in the day-to-day running of the account, shows strategic potential and demonstrates deep knowledge of the client’s business.
Arc Worldwide has successfully won a new piece of business for the agency and given the opportunity to lead shopper and retail activation across of portfolio of brands making the brands irresistible with irresistible commerce. This will be an un-paralleled opportunity to help shape the overall culture and process of the team from the beginning. We're seeking the brightest and the best talent with an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build something from the ground up. The Senior Account Executive is the “compass” of the lead team, responsible for chartering the course set out by the Account Director by guiding the junior members of the team through flawless execution.
- Provides day-to-day leadership of the strategic plan execution and ensures creative product achieves client’s and agency’s objectives.
- Oversees the day-to-day execution and ensures high-quality, cost-effective results.
- Demonstrates market insights and contributes to the strategic marketing plan.
- Presents new ideas and innovative approaches to solving client business issues.
Some perks that come with this gig are… Working with a killer team that has insider knowledge on Unilever. Potential travel to global retailers. Being on the cutting edge of marketing innovation.
- Shopper and retail marketing experience.
- 3+ years previous work experience in an agency setting.
- Management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience.
Highly Recommended Skills:
- Interested in technology
- Client program management experience
- Savvy in digital program execution/delivery
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize and report on programs
- Experienced working with strategy and creative teams to develop compelling solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.