Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable, and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love, helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
The primary function of this position is to create insights driven shopper/retail strategies that can drive all all global shopper marketing programs and initiative for our global technology client. This includes developing omnichannel activation strategies to support the client's partner (OEM) and retailer relationships and launch strategies (onlne and retail) for new innovations / product to market. You will be seen as strong strategic contributor to the account – merging both US based and Global insights in support of client projects.
- Multiple years in business (5-10) – experienced strategist
- Proven experience in retail/shopper and customer marketing
- Experience working (and sometimes finding ways to lead) in a strong collaborative team environment
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research foundation
- Exceptional brief writing skills and ability to inspire creative
- Proficient at presenting ideas to clients and pitching new thinking / ways of working to internal teams
Traits/style that will help you be successful in this role:
- Motivated, enthusiastic, high energy
- Analytical mind and ability to organize a lot of information in an easy-to-understand format
- Good understanding of data
- Relentless curiosity around consumer behavior
- Passion for the tech category (software, hardware, innovation)
- Passion for retail and customer marketing
- Creative thinker, can marry insights with potential impactful creative outcomes or direction
- Collaborative nature
- Able to partner well with creative teams
- Insatiable hunger for solution driven partnerships
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.