Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
As a Strategy Director your main jobs are to lead, manage and inspire. This mid-senior level position is all about fueling and elevating the strategic product, selling the work and being a core contributor to delivering incremental growth. You will be responsible for managing multiple accounts or multiple pieces of businesses within a single account. This is an amazing opportunity to truly make a a significant impact on the work, those who work for you and the agency’s overall reputation and bottom line. The possibilities to shine in this role are endless–it’s all about what you want to put into it to make it a success.
- You should be an expert presenting ideas in a compelling and inspiring manner; you should be able to anticipate questions that may arise and be fully prepared with thoughts that go well-beyond what is written on a slide; and you should be able to masterfully sell the strategy you have developed in a way that helps internal and external partners see the value the strategy offers and the manner in which it directly solves the business issues at hand.
- You will need to be highly adept at developing powerful narratives that deliver insights and strategy, presenting complex concepts in an engaging and persuasive manner done so in a way that is visually and verbally captivating.
- This is your show to run! People will be looking to you to facilitate, guide and direct conversations. You will need to be both the ringleader and a key contributor to discussions. Your presence should be felt and you should be making an impact on the outcome of any meeting you have a prominent role in – both internally and externally.
- At this point, you should be highly proficient at writing briefs that are insightful, inspirational and identify interesting and irresistible problems for creative teams to solve.
- You should have a deep comprehension of all the tools, data, IP, etc. available across our organization. Your job is to continually keep a pulse on what’s available, what’s new and any kind of updates that have been made.
- You will be asked to be a key contributor of white papers, agency POVs and thought pieces, including developing articles for the Market.
- Be Solution-Oriented: There will be a lot of curveballs and fire drills that come your way. Don’t dwell on the problems, instead always be on the lookout for ways to fix things and push forward.
- Mentor the Next Generation: As a fairly senior strategy member, you have a seasoned perspective on what it takes to make the next leap in your career. Seek out the more junior folks on the strategy team and be their sounding board, as you were in their shoes not too long ago!
- Be a Catalyst for Change: While we have a well-established OS and positioning in the marketplace, we’re always looking for people who are able to inspire new ways of doing things, thinking and working. Be provocative, act bravely, think differently and push things to unexplored territories.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.