Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
We are looking for a Sr. Designer, one with a unique design eye, highly skilled with photo manipulation and compositing to conceptualize and craft unexpected visual approaches.
This is a true designer’s account where vision and attention to detail are always recognized and celebrated. We create work for just about any channel, including print, digital, video, interactive and experiential, so good knowledge of the Adobe suite of programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, INDD, XD with UX and UI design a plus.
If you’re interested in computers, you’ll be working with one of the premiere names in the industry, which means cutting-edge technologies, the latest innovation and building experiences for a global sized audience.
If you always look to meet and beat expectations and want to join an award-winning account, this is for you.
· One who can work with a team and manage project workflow from concepting thoughtful on brief ideas, through layout and design to finish production.
· Comfortable talking through their thought process and approach to the project work.
· The ability to concept and create a POV from Insight to idea.
· Work with a team bringing thoughtful ideas, through layout and design to finish production.
· Ensure quality of error-free design deliverables that ladder up to concept
· Ensure design meets brand standards
· Work with various disciplines to ensure on time delivery
· Comfortable with presenting to clients
· Takes constructive criticism
· Collaborative work ethic
· Experienced multi-tasker
- Be a source of inspiration, positivity, and creativity to others
· Advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills
o Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, required
o Premiere, AfterEffects, UX and UI nice to have
· Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Art Direction OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent design or art direction experience.
· At least 5 years of experience in an advertising or in-house design/art direction role
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.