Arc is the lead shopper and retail agency within Publicis Groupe. In an era of unprecedented disruption, where the customers you seek actively resist brands like never before, everything we do is in service of making your brand irresistible. We call it Irresistible Commerce. And it starts by employing insights and data to uncover what’s standing in the way of growth. Then we deploy irresistible creative solutions to build connected shopping experiences that are personal, valuable and delightful for your customers. The results simultaneously drive brand sales and love. Helping us become WARC’s #1 Specialty Retail Agency with groundbreaking work recognized by Adweek, ANA Reggie Awards and Effies.
Assistant Account Executives are a true partner to our internal cross functional teams. We're looking for people who are focused on the details and passionate about execution and love a collaborative environment where you will be supported every step of the way.
- Support account team on all day-to-day asks and own all status documents for internal and client facing teams
- Act as a liaison between client and team to deliver relevant information, securing feedback and approvals and routing through the internal and external stakeholders (legal, regulatory, etc.)
- Assist with the development and monitoring of project timelines
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns seamlessly with the client's broader marketing strategy
- Work with creative and production teams to deliver on creative briefs
- Assist with record keeping, document updating, and server maintenance
- At least 1 year of equivalent work or related marketing internship experience
- Extremely detail-oriented, with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance/prioritize multiple projects at once
- Strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work to their team and clients
- Enjoys collaborating across multi-disciplinary teams and is not afraid to speak up
- Self-starter who can work autonomously, as well as part of a team, to meet deadlines
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: <<MIN>> - <<MAX>>. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.