Let’s create something Irresistible.
We live in an era of constant disruption. Where your customers have never been harder to reach, win over, or retain. The scary truth is that people have the power to resist your brand like never before. Which is why everything we do is designed to make yours irresistible. Join us.
From established category leaders to bold challengers to innovative upstarts, we partner with ambitious companies to help them simultaneously grow sales and brand.
As a Strategist your main job is to support the day-to-day strategic function of the team while actively mastering key skills of the craft. This position is all about being proactive, inquisitive, eager to contribute, and taking ownership of tasks and assignments. You’ll be expected to take the lead on some projects and play a supporting role on others. As a member of the team, you will also have more opportunities to contribute to the voice of the team via relevant thought-leadership (trends and POVs).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative brief writing and guidance to help the creative teams decide what to say where and why.
- Collaboration with the creative, account and digital teams to make sure they stay on track and have what they need to get the job done.
- Ability to source case studies and inspiration.
- Working with our digital and retail partners to design digital and retail solutions.
- Contribute to general strategic thought leadership on the team: creating POV pieces and staying up on trends and information in the category to help the team stay smart in this fast moving field of technology
- Planning support for innovations projects.
- General support for the Strategy Director
- Multiple years in business (2-3 ish)
- Strategy experience (agency or client side)- can be Shopper, Brand, Digital, Media, etc.
- Analytical mind and ability to organize a lot of information and insights in an easy to understand format
- Consumer tech category experience a big plus
- Strong interest in Digital and Consumer Promotions
- Experience working in a close-knit team environment
- Good research foundation
- Good brief writing skills and ability to inspire creative
- Proficient at presenting ideas and selling work to clients
Traits/style that will help person be successful in this role:
- Motivated, enthusiastic, high energy
- Passion for the category (tech)
- Great mix of analytical and creative mind
- Able to partner well with creative and account teams
- Collaborative nature
- Relentless curiosity around consumer behavior
- Interest in a global account
- Familiarity with key secondary research resources (i.e. Mintel, MRI, trend research, Numerator).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.